NatureMetrics COVID-19 Update
We have taken important steps to ensure we provide the same high-quality service you expect during these unprecedented times.
We're following the latest advice that you're allowed to go out sampling, as long as it's safe to do so. Please read this latest advice from DEFRA on ecological sampling, published on CIEEM.net on the 29th June 2020.
At NatureMetrics our priority is the wellbeing and safety of our staff, as well as providing a high-quality service to our customers. We would like to reassure you that NatureMetrics is open for business and we are taking steps to ensure your kits are delivered and samples processed in a ‘business as usual’ manner, to help you minimise impacts on your clients and projects.
We are continuing to follow and monitor official guidance from the UK Government and Public Health England carefully and will keep you updated as the situation progresses, but here is what we are doing right now:
- Our ordering portal is open, we are accepting orders and our team is available to take your calls or enquiries by phone on 02038767350, via email at email@example.com, and existing customers can place orders on our ordering portal at my.naturemetrics.co.uk
- We're stocked up and have everything we need to process thousands of your samples.
- Our team of fantastic lab staff are working safely in the lab and all other staff are fully connected and working at home.
- Our labs are constantly being cleaned and maintained and we always have a person responsible for HSE on-site to support our lab staff.
- We’re working closely with our fulfilment centre to make sure they are ready to dispatch your orders. Alongside making sure their staff are safe, they have regular deep cleans of their premises, are maintaining a clean environment and will be wearing gloves, as usual, to put your kits together.
- We still offer a next day delivery option for all our kits in the UK and are in close communication with our courier partners to ensure this service is maintained