NatureMetrics COVID-19 Update
We wanted to inform you and let you know about the steps we are taking to ensure we provide the same high-quality service you expect as best we can during these unprecedented times.
Please read this latest advice from DEFRA on ecological sampling, published on CIEEM.net on the 9th April 2020.
At NatureMetrics our priority is the wellbeing and safety of our staff, as well as providing a high-quality service to our customers. With GCN season just around the corner we would like to reassure you that NatureMetrics is open for business and we are taking steps to ensure your kits are delivered and samples processed in a ‘business as usual’ manner, to help you minimise impacts on your clients and projects.
We are continuing to follow and monitor official guidance from the UK Government and Public Health England carefully and will keep you updated as the situation progresses, but here is what we are doing right now:
- Our ordering portal is open, we are accepting orders and our operations team is available to take your calls or enquiries by phone on 02038767350 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We stocked up well ahead of GCN season and have everything we need to process thousands of your samples.
- Our team of fantastic lab staff are working safely - one per lab, on shifts with all other staff off-site working at home.
- Our labs are constantly being cleaned and maintained and we always have a person responsible for HSE on-site to support our lab staff.
- We’re working closely with our fulfilment centre to make sure they are ready for kit dispatch. Alongside making sure their staff are safe, they have had a deep clean of their premises, are maintaining a clean environment and will be wearing gloves, as usual, to put the kits together.
- We still offer a next day delivery option for all our kits in the UK and are in close communication with our courier partners to ensure this service is maintained
We're here for you if you have any questions on what we're doing, our services or your orders. You can contact us at email@example.com or for general enquiries at eDNAfirstname.lastname@example.org and order via our portal.